Glass interior and durable poly exterior - keeps tea hot, yet not too hot to the touch.
9 oz. capacity. Removable stainless-steel filter. Two ways to use. Watch this YouTube demonstration or see the directions below.
# 1 FOR HERBALS OR TEAS REQUIRING LONG STEEP TIMES
• Remove lid and tea filter, add 1-2 tsp. of tea to the glass.
• Add hot water, twist on tea filer and steep for required time, then enjoy, drinking through the filter.
#2 FOR TEAS WITH SPECIFIC STEEP TIMES
• Remove the lid and filter and add hot water to below the rim of the tea glass.
• Securely twist on the filter and add 1-2 tsp of tea on top of the filter.
• Wait 2-3 minutes before twisting on the lid to allow some of the steam to dissipate. (Steam pressure may cause leaks to occur).
• After a brief cool-down period, twist the lid on securely and slowly turn the glass upside down.
• After the required steep time, twist off the lid and filter together and enjoy.
• The spent tea leaves remaining can be disposed of or, depending on the tea, can be reused.